We love the challenge of reahcing for our goals, to grow as individuals and as a company, and to serve each other and the community.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we act in the world.
- Communication: Being open and honest with everyone and always defining the expectations. An example of this would be our tailgate meetings where we discuss the plan for the day, hazards of the job, and what is expected for the day.
- Collaboration: Working together towards a common goal. Working with the customer and each other to make sure the job is done on time and right the first time.
- Respect: Honoring others with kindness. Attempting to treat others the way they want to be treated
- Trust: Believing in each other. Belief that we will be truthful with each other regardless of the message.
- Fun: Choosing to enjoy our job. "I come to work every day with great attitude." I might visit a bad attitude, but I don't live there.
- Love: Serving and helping people.
Demonstrating compassion to each other and the community Our company has pledged to observe the highest standard of integrity, and professional responsibility when serving our valued clients:
Code of Ethics
- By making no false promises or claims in advertising.
- By provided professional courteous reception when the owner calls with an inquiry, or request for bid.
- By keeping appointments at the agreed scheduled time. (If a conflict arises to call the Owner and rescheduled prior to appointment.)
- By providing Written Specifications for the required project according to manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
- By encouraging only projects that are structurally and financially sound.
- By being licensed by local authorities and following local requirements.
- By being a certified installer by manufacturers when applicable.
- By providing proof of insurance to owners.
- By providing customer reference list to owners.
- By fulfilling contract obligations.
- By providing manufacturer's long-term warranty when applicable.
- By provideing contractor labor warranty.
- By maintaining communications with the owner regarding any changes in schedule, scope of work or unforeseen conditions.
- By providing safe work conditions according to OSHA guidelines or industry standards.
- By being professionally responsive to owner service calls.
- By attending continuing education programs.
- By aspiring toward 100% owner satisfaction.
The Florida Superior Painting Promise
- We promise to only hire and send to your home qualified painters with experience and character
- We promise there will be no alcohol or drugs. (We drug test all our employees).
- We promise we will respect you and your property. We will leave your home just as neat, if not neater, when the job is completed.
- We promise we will not pull off the job until the job is completed.
- We promise to be courteous and considerate.
- We promise we will keep our shirts on with neat and clean appearance at all times.
- We promise we will not play loud music.
- We promise we will not curse.
- We promise to stand behind our products and service with a written guarantee.